Rome, Italy Fashion Shopping Streets & Destinations
Here you can find a selection of the best boutiques of
the Italian top brands, located in the center of Rome and in famous shopping
streets such as via del Corso, via Condotti, via Cola di Rienzo.
(officially Via dei Condotti) is a busy and fashionable street of Rome, Italy.
Known for being luxurious and expensive clothing. In Roman times it was one of
the streets that crossed the ancient Via Flaminia and enabled people who
transversed the Tiber to reach the Pincio hill. It begins at the foot of the
Spanish steps and is named after conduits or channels which carried water to the
Baths of Agrippa. Today, it is the street which contains
the greatest number of Rome-based Italian fashion
retailers, equivalent to Milan's Via Montenapoleone, Paris' Rue du
Faubourg-Saint-Honoré, Florence's Via de' Tornabuoni or London's Bond Street.
Caffé Greco (or Antico Caffé Greco), perhaps the most famous café in Rome was
established at Via dei Condotti 86 in 1760, and attracted figures such as
Stendhal, Goethe, Byron, Liszt and Keats to have coffee there. Being near the
Spanish steps, the street is visited by large numbers of tourists. Via
Condotti is a center of fashion shopping in Rome. Dior, Gucci, Valentino,
Hermes, Armani, Jimmy Choo, La Perla, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Furla,
Burberry, Celine, Dolce & Gabbana, Max Mara, Alberta Ferretti, Fornarina,
Trussardi, Buccellati, Bulgari, Tod's, Cartier, Bally, Mont Blanc, Louis Vuitton
have stores on Via Condotti. Laura Biagiotti and other fashion companies, have
their offices there as well.
Via Condotti, Via Borgognona and Via Frattina are three streets
start near the Piazza di Spagna that run parallel until they reach the Via del
Corso (also known as "The Corso"). They are the best known highly expensive
fashion in Rome.
The Via Sannio
market is situated next to San Giovanni station on Line A of the Rome Metro. It
sells mainly clothes and accessories. The centre of the market is covered, with
stands on the surrounding streets. It is open on weekdays during the morning. On
Sundays several stands move to Porta Portese for the big street market there.
Via Cola di Rienzo, Via Ottaviano, Viale Giulio Cesare, Via Candia
(near Prati) is one of the most important areas for shopping and cafés in the
city. And Via Cola di Rienzo is the most famous of the streets. Next to the many
family owned, unbranded shops, there are several boutiques, including Trussardi,
Tommy Hilfiger, Energy, Diesel Jeans, Miss Sixty, Armani, Benetton and Brandy.
The biggest department store in the street is Coin.
Fendi - Discover the Fendi universe by
visiting their shop in Rome. Fashion, Handbags, Accessories, Fragrances for
Women and Men.
- Experience the Valentino world: discover the latest Collections, Fashion
Shows, Rockstud Accessories, Celebrities, News and More. Let them seduce you
- Since 1884, Bulgari has been setting the pace for Italian style in jewellery,
watches, accessories, fragrances, skincare and leather goods.
- Fashion ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes, eyewear, watches and fine jewellery,
fragrances for Women and Men.
- Ferragamo sells elegant and fabled footwear, as well as women's clothing and
accessories. The name became famous in America as far back as when Pola Negri
and Greta Garbo began appearing in Ferragamo shoes in movies.
- Roberto Cavalli known for detailed exotic prints and for creating the
sand-blasted look for jeans which are now a standard style for the majority of
jean makers. He is the father of fashion designer Daniele Cavalli.
- Discover the latest collection of ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes and
accessories. Made In Italy.
- Discover the official Armani store in Rome, Italy where you can purchase
clothing and accessories from all of the group's brands and discover the latest
- The window-displays of the Prada shop are some of the most imaginative in this
city center street, which abounds with all the top fashion names.
Via Condotti 88/90 00187 Roma PHONE: +39 066790897 FAX: +39 066795819
- Hugo Boss is a fashion designer appealing to men and women. This brand offers
sophisticated collections of high quality clothes and also fragrances,
cosmetics, watches, glasses. You can find Hugo Boss shops in via Frattina,
near Piazza di Spagna.
- an exclusive brand of tailored clothing, made-to-measure service, and
sportswear for men.
- Shop Burberry.com for innovative menswear, womenswear, coats, dresses, shoes,
accessories, bags, scarves, beauty and fragrance. British style with a fashion
home in Rome.
Dolce & Gabbana
- Dolce & Gabbana is an Italian luxury industry fashion house. The company was
started by Italian designers Domenico Dolce
- fashion, accessories, fragrances and home collections. The textile culture,
around which all the other activities revolve, is teamed with ongoing
experimentation. Ambitious goals to be reached in symphony with style. Each
creation carries echoes of the past and leaves indelible marks on time; the
contribution of everyone is at the basis of each work.
- Missoni is an Italian fashion house based in Varese, and known for its
colourful knitwear designs. The company was founded by Ottavio and Rosita
Missoni in 1953.