|Factoring is the
sale of your invoices for immediate cash. When J&D Financial purchase
your receivables they will: |
- Advance you 70% - 80% of the face
value of the invoice.
- Charge you a fee. A typical charge
for an aged 30 day invoice will be 2% to 4%, 3% to 6% if the invoice
is aged 60 days. (Want to know more about Factoring Fees?
- Remit to you the balance when the
invoice is paid.
J&D Financial is a full service factoring
service provider (not all factors are full service). Their services
Credit: They are your credit department
- J&D Financial provides clients
with an established line of credit for their customer.
- Each month a credit report summarizing
customer list with credit status is provided.
They are your bookkeeping department
- Twice a month they will provide you
with an aging of receivables.
Each week you will receive a report
listing which receivables had been paid in the prior week.
- You can also access your aging and
payments at any time on line.
J&D Financial provides advanced funding
- They will purchase the receivables
at 70-80% advance rate.
- They purchase the receivables on a
recourse and non-recourse basis.
- Each week customers receive an equity
payment based on collections from the prior week.
We are your collection department
- Full staff of trained collection representatives
- Availability of collection staff to
answer any and all questions.
- In house legal department to handle
any collection problems.
- The collection staff is bi-lingual
Their full range of services provides each
client with the access to fast and accurate factoring. When considering
choosing a factor ask specifically what services are included and if services
are extra. Many factors charge extra for credit work, mailing, running reports,
etc. Their services are all inclusive, there are no hidden fees.
With over 30 years of experience J&D Financial has factored thousands
of companies with:
- Revenue from $5,000 to $2,000,000
- Invoice size from $100 to $1,000,000
- Start ups to established companies
- Single accounts to customers with
hundreds of accounts.
Want us to evaluate your company
Please take a few moments to fill out our
quick application is to evaluate your company
potential for factoring. From this basic information J&D
Financial can give a tentative quote.