|Press Release from Sloggers|
Friday, December 12, 2003
Contact: David Hoyt
(877) 750-4437 or [email protected]
Sloggerwear is a Hit With Gardeners
Lifestyle Clothing Designed by Skyline Studios is Functional and Attractive
Los Angeles, CA - The garden category has become a blooming business and premier footwear company Sloggers picked up on that trend by launching a full line of garden clothing this month called Sloggerwear. It's the industry's first line of active wear designed exclusively for gardeners, and opening orders are very strong. The offering consists of 100% comfort cotton clothing, functional waterproof footwear and useful accessories.
To develop Sloggerwear's distinctive styling the company turned to Los Angeles based designer Debra Stevenson of Skyline Studios, who developed clothing and hats to match the Sloggers footwear line and developed clothing gardeners can wear all weekend.
The high-quality, detailed Sloggerwear line includes:
- Gardener's Pants with hidden interior kneepad pockets, deep pockets, adjustable elasticized waistband and elasticized pant cuffs.
- Italian-styled Deluxe Garden Apron with soft brushed cotton and double stitched seams, plus a deep elasticized front pocket.
- The Gardener's Vest is comfortable and cool with multiple pockets, elasticized pouches and zipper pockets. Patented design.
- Traditional British Gardening Smock with extra sturdy design, soft cotton material, button-up front, deep elasticized pockets and adjustable cuffs make this a wonderful Smock to wear. Allows you to work in the dirt, without getting dirty.
All Sloggerwear items are constructed from 100% cotton and are available in women's sizes S, M, L, XL. The line also includes durable t-shirts and gardening hats as well as garden totes, kneepads and of course the Sloggers line of clogs, shoes and boots.
Sloggers is a trade name owned by Principle Plastics of Los Angeles, California. Founded in 1948 as the original maker of rain overshoes, the company is dedicated to providing quality footwear, clothing and accessories for the lawn and garden industry. For info visit www.sloggers.com, or call toll-free (877) 750-4437.