Mini-Miracles Children's Clothing
(Canada) The core Mini-Miracles clothing line consists
of items chosen to meet the basic needs of the special needs child. They
reflect the research and experience that the owner, pediatric special needs
nurse, Victoria Allen, has acquired working with special needs children.
Mini-Miracles is a adaptive line of children's clothing for ages
2-12. Using only 100% Peruvian cotton perfect for even the most sensitive
skin.. Stylish , comfortable and adaptive. Promoting independence for the
special needs child and their family. A business with a heart where its
not just about the sale , but , the person as well.
- flat seams - reduced friction
- discrete adaptations so clothing looks normal
- easy access - snaps, Velcro, stretchy fabrics
- roomy seat to accommodate diapers (all ages)
- longer rise in the back to accommodate sitting
- elastic waist for and ease of dressing increased
- meets Health Canada regulations for safety and
- Limited range of motion and impaired dexterity
- G-Tube feeding
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Developmental disabilities
- Toilet/Changing needs
- Catheters and colostomy bags
- IV tubes
about apparel retailers by reading
clothing store news.
Thank you for using the Apparel Search website.