Join John Murphy, founder of ApparelMagic, at a fast-paced seminar at
LA Textile Show on
“How To Get the Most From Your Apparel Software”
What: Join John Murphy and his associates as they discuss the BEST PRACTICES for acquiring and using your Apparel Software system.
Highlights of this interactive session include: · Planning and budgeting for your system
· Hardware and network issues
· Migrating data from legacy systems
· Training and technical support
· Getting your entire team on board
· Benefits of workgroup collaboration
· Support for remote offices and sales reps
· Web showrooms, e-commerce and EDI
· Understanding reports and data
· How to measure your R.O.I.
With over 21 years of experience in apparel software, Mr. Murphy will share tips for maximizing efficiency, cost control and departmental collaboration. You’ll hear success stories as well as client nightmares and how to avoid them in YOUR operation.
Where: California Market Center, Room C686
When: Monday, April 4, 2005 at 2:30 p.m.
For more information please contact:
Nerissa R. Silao/Brian Watson
The Watson Circle
(562) 925-9991 or (323) 665-6184
(818) 249-8210 x102
Posted March 2005