Date: Starting Saturday, August 23,
Time: 9:00am - 1:00 pm
This is a 4 session workshop.
Course participants meet beginning Saturday, August 23 9:00 AM to
1:00 PM and the following 3 Saturdays, August 30th, September 6th,
ending September 13th
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Illustrator Basics
- Drawing with shapes to create our first pattern
- Utilizing Layers to organize our artwork
- Color, fills, the Stroke and Pathfinder palettes
- Modifying our first pattern, adding detail and re-coloring
- Adding elements and off-setting
- Making it more complex
- Accurately tiling our complex repeat
- Pen tool introduction, line types
- Tracing the 'Flames' - The stroke Palette
- Creating a custom 'Brush'
- Basic effects for artwork enhancement
- Preparing art work for Photoshop enhancement
- Formatting and preparing artwork for output to fabric
- Formatting and preparing files for web or print presentation
Pre requisite: Basic Computer
Cost: $305 Members | $320 Non
ALL SEMINARS MUST BE PREPAID
Cancellation/Refund/Late Arrival Policies Please notify the FBI
Center of cancellations at least 3 working days before a scheduled
seminar in order to be eligible for a credit. No credits will be
given for late cancellations or no-shows for any seminar. If you
cannot attend, you may send an alternate from your organization at
no charge. Instructors reserve the right to refuse admission to
those arriving more than 20 minutes after the scheduled starting
time. Please plan accordingly. We reserve the right to cancel a
seminar due to low enrollment. For any seminars we cancel, we will
notify all registrants in advance via email and may provide a full
refund upon request or apply to other FBI presentations.
Questions? Please give them
a call at 213-892-1669.
Learn more about
Fashion Business Inc.
Search for additional
information about Apparel, Fashion or Clothing.
You are welcome to
further discuss these fashion events at the
Fashion Industry Network.