Planet Youth Culture Fashion Trends
Fashion Event Articles Apparel Industry Trade Shows Fashion News Fashion Shopping Articles Fashion Industry Fashion Articles Fashion Article Archive Fashion Jobs Designer Search Clothes Shopping Articles Fashion Newspaper Fashion Designer Directory Fashion Writers Fashion Trends
Stylesight, the premier style information service, announced at the end of August that Planet Youth Culture was going live. Tools are now fully accessible to all current Stylesight subscribers, Planet Youth Culture is a totally immersive online universe that enables creative professionals to track youth culture trends, technologies, styles and fashion.
All of Planet Youth Culture's content is divided into
- Planet Runway: A unique edit of the Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer runway collections, calling out the major youth trends and the designers who are creating them.
- Planet Design: Youth specific color and trend forecasting and design development.
- Planet Street: Street fashion buzz from around the world with a special emphasis on trendsetting youth culture markets such as London, Tokyo, Copenhagen, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Sao Paolo.
- Planet Retail: A regularly updated collection of the most trendsetting youth culture-oriented store windows from around the world.
- Planet Celebrity: Through a partnership with WireImage, Planet Celebrity features complete celebrity fashion and style coverage.
- Planet Source: Coverage of all youth-oriented materials and design trade shows.
- Planet Denim: Built out of Stylesight's current denim coverage, Planet Denim emphasizes the brands and styles of interest to the youth market and on denim styles and fashion emerging from the street
- Planet Graphics: An incredible youth culture image collection including graffiti, logos and t-shirt design details
- Planet Events: Coverage of youth-oriented music, technology and sports. Stylesight's trend forecasters and spotters attend all the important music events to identify new artists and emerging styles, and attend all the key gaming and consumer electronics shows that are of interest to the youth culture market. Initial coverage includes Lollapalooza and The Fuji Rock Festival. In addition there will be coverage of all youth culture sports-related events including skateboarding, surfing, BMX biking, snowboarding and other extreme sports
Every element of Planet Youth Culture is connected to Stylesight's proprietary search technology. Creative professionals can link directly from Planet Youth Culture to the Stylesight image library in order to trim volumes of inspirational images down to concise, specific and relevant results. Users can download multiple images, zoom images for incredible detail, print and/or email tear sheets, create slideshows and trend boards to internal colleagues or external suppliers and share comments.
'stylesight's cutting-edge and proprietary technology platform allows us
the flexibility to easily enhance or build upon on our existing product
for the benefit of our clients,
Stylesight is a leading provider of trend forecasting and product development tools for creative professionals in the fashion and style industries. Its concise reporting and advanced technology tools consistently generate actionable results. The company was founded in 2003 by apparel manufacturing industry veteran Frank Bober and remains privately-held with headquarters in New York, along with offices in Los Angeles, London and Paris, and a global staff of trend spotting correspondents. STYLESIGHT's subscribers include many of the leading retail and manufacturing companies worldwide.For more information, visit www.stylesight.com
Did you know that Stylesight's Trend Forecasting Veteran to Present at Material World 2007?