Mount Vernon Mills New Branding Initiative :
Mount Vernon FR
Textile Industry News Article Posted October 22, 2012
Mount Vernon FR fabrics are guaranteed for the useful life of the garment*, and meet NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612 standards. To make it even easier for direct and downstream customers to find the right fabric for the specific needs of their workforce, Mount Vernon FR will offer an extensive selection of flame resistant protective fabrics in the following six collections:
· AMTEX™ C100 – 100 percent cotton
· AMTEX™ PLUS – 88 percent cotton/12 percent nylon blend
· RESILIENCE® – 80 percent cotton/20 percent Nomex® blend
· RESILIENCE® TRIO – Cotton/nomex®/nylon blend
· PHOENIX FR – Flame-resistant denim fabrics of different weights, ranging from 7.5 to 14.75 ounces/square yard
· MY•FR – Custom fabric program that allows customers to tailor their worker's uniforms to match their workforce's unique needs, providing countless options for variables like weight, fabric type, color and pattern
"Mount Vernon Mills has always had world-class products and now we have a world-class look to go with them," said Mike Woods, vice president of flame resistant fabric sales for Mount Vernon Mills. "We believe that our new brand reflects the quality and expertise that our customers have come to expect from the company's more than 165-year heritage in producing fabrics that work."
Mount Vernon FR fabrics are produced in the company's vertically integrated manufacturing facility located in Trion, Ga. To ensure that every Mount Vernon FR fabric is of the highest level of reliability, quality, durability, color consistency and shrinkage control, the company has total in-house control of more than 25 major processes, including spinning, weaving, dyeing and FR finishing, and uses more than 3,000 computer-monitored control points and extensive quality assurance testing.
Mount Vernon Mills will debut the new Mount Vernon FR program, including new signage, logos, brochures and other collateral, at booth 2531 at the 2012 National Safety Council Congress & Expo in Orlando, Fla., October 22nd-24th. Mount Vernon FR will also be supported by a newly redesigned website which will highlight the six fabric collections.
About Mount Vernon Mills
& Mount Vernon FR:
You may also want to read our previous textile article about the Mount Vernon Flame Resistant fabric Capacity from May of this year.Learn more about the textile industry.
|Fashion Industry Fashion Industry Network Textile Industry Guide|