Tritex (United Kingdom) Tritex Design & Development Ltd are design & manufacturers of circular knitting machines, wire crimping machines, fabric turning machines and fabric rolling machines, aimed almost entirely at niche product markets in the textile and wire industries. Tritex Design & Development Ltd constantly continues to improve, with all its experience and expertise in the textile and wire industries, to produce high quality products, incorporate the latest manufacturing techniques, and, take full advantage of any technological advances in today's society.
1. Circular Rib (TX900 & TX1000 Series): Hats, elasticated bandages, body belts, knee bands & ankle supports etc
2. Hat & Scarf (TQ Series) High-speed machines for single jersey concepts
3. Laboratory Knitting (LT Series) Tubular fabric for testing yarn tension variation & color uniformity within a dye lot
4. Rugby Jersey (RJ Series) Rugby jersey fabric
5. Sampling (SM Series) Highly versatile machine for the production of samples
6. Single Jersey - Miniature (TM Series) Trimmings, belts, laces & bandages etc
7. Single Jersey - Small (TX100/1 & TX150/1 Series) Bandages, boot linings, geo-textile applications, waste management, land drainage filters & print roll coverings etc
8. Single Jersey - Medium (TX200 & TX300 Series) Single jersey, terry, elastomeric inlay, Lacoste, mock rib & two thread fleece etc
9. Technical Textiles:Special machines for niche markets
|Textile Machinery Directory|
|Machinery Message Board|
Today is the perfect time to learn more about textile machinery & apparel relevant equipment.