Dates: Saturdays June 7, 14, 21, 28, 2008
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pmThis four week Saturday class/workshop will be covering:
- Basic tools and User Interface of Photoshop
- Resolution issues with respect to printing and emailing artwork
- Scanning fabric swatches to use them for fills
- Creation of digital textures such as fur, denim, etc.
- Separating images from the background
- Stylizing a flat from Illustrator
- Output procedures (color separation)
- Creating a presentational document that will print high quality and email Includes work-book and disc containing supporting files.
Instructor: Chris Schiotis
Cost: $305 Members | $320 Non Members
ALL SEMINARS MUST BE PREPAID
Cancellation/refund/late Arrival Policies
Please notify the FBI Center of cancellations at least 3 working days before a scheduled seminar in order to be eligible for a credit. No credits will be given for late cancellations or no-shows for any seminar. If you cannot attend, you may send an alternate from your organization at no charge. Instructors reserve the right to refuse admission to those arriving more than 20 minutes after the scheduled starting time. Please plan accordingly. We reserve the right to cancel a seminar due to low enrollment. For any seminars we cancel, we will notify all registrants in advance via email and may provide a full refund upon request or apply to other FBI presentations. Questions? Please give us a call at 213-892-1669.
Learn more about the Fashion Business Inc.