|STRATEGY of the SINALOA DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (Textile Division)|
- From yarn to finished garment
Promote the development of the knitted cotton apparel chain
Focus on high quality and fashion markets
- Liz Claiborne
- Ralph Lauren
- Hugo Boss
Take advantage of strategic location to provide quick response
Maintenance of two Textile Parks located in Culiacan and Los Mochis
- 4 manufacturing parks
- 4 integration centers
- 28 apparel centers
- 49 Communities with more than 2,000 inhabs. Directly integrated
* More than 100 communities directly and indirectly involved in the plan.
Sinaloa has all the elements and conditions industry requires:
- Closeness to western U.S.
- There is a common effort between public and private sector
- Ranked No. 1 in Mexico in administrative procedure to establish a business.
For more information about Sinaloa, please
Mr. Ernesto Navarro:
Information posted by Apparel Search 8/3/2001.